Joining Sunday Team
- Talk with worship pastor to communicate interest.
- Read through EPIC WORSHIP TEAM GUIDEBOOK, understand what we are trying to build and develop. This is just a resource I put together to provide detail on where we want to go as a team.
- Become familar with Nashville Numbering (see resources section)
- Coordinate with worship pastor. We'll coordinate a get together. This may be during a rehearsal night or 1 on 1, tbd.
- Give worship pastor up to 1 month to pray and consider decision. Some things we consider:
- Stylistic blending
- musical skill
- Relational interaction/connection with team/church
- Make your commitment. At this time I ask a commitment for 6 months. At the end of that period take a break (2-4 weeks). At this point, if everything is a good fit and you still have available time, then commit to another 6 months. We don't want you to have burnout!
- Committed as a member (exceptions for guest musicians, but at this time is requirement for regular team members on rotation)
- Be available for weekly rehearsals (TBD date)
- Have an epic beard... Waiver on case by case basis, applies to males only.